LIVED AS A NOMAD FOR A YEAR IN MY 20’S
7 LESSONS LEARNED
1. Optimism is rare. If you have it, share it with the world.
Dunas de Taroa, Colombia
2. Look for friends who don‘t necessarily look or think like you. There’s a lot to learn from everyone you meet.
Tayrona National Park, Colombia
3. People are more good than bad. We’re all broken, but we all deserve a chance.
Amazon Rain Forest, Peru
4. To give others hope is to gift them life and peace. Be the light in this world.
Sea of Galilee, Israel
5. Be intentional with how you spend your time. Moments can impact someone’s life forever.
Amazon Rain Forest, Brazil
6. Dare to challenge the status quo. You will live happier and have a shot at changing the world.
Charging Bull, Manhattan, New York, USA
7. Laugh, cry, and get scared. It’s normal. We all do it. The billionaires, the marginalized, the confident, the weak. Just live